Out of State Titans Fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whitevick331, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

I live in MD, and we have the Redskins and Ravens here. Now if you dont know, the ravens fans are very nasty to opposing fans. And redskins fans, they are always very drunk and i mean they critize their team all the time. I was just wondering how are the Fans at LP Feild/?

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

We are some what civilized, i mean we go out and cheer when vince takes over, but we don't get so drunk we can't walk a straight line. But we can still live it up. But you have to watch out for SEC BIOPLAR.:brow:

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I guess you can say I live out of state. It's only a 2 and a half hour drive to the LP Field.

4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I live in about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh. All I see are the Steelers and Browns.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I've always considered Titans fans to be somewhat laid back than most of our rivals' fans.. The maddest I've seen us was when KFC was playing. I've never seen our fans that nasty before.

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

It was all for good reason though. If you would of told me someone would have a lower passer rating then 1.3 this year I would have laughed in your face.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

do you remember that old television series "The Beverly Hillbillies"? It's kinda like that. People are ridiculously friendly and no one treats you nasty at the stadium. Fact is more often than not you are greeted and asked how far you came or where you are from or something along those lines. Tennesseeans don't think anything of talking to strangers. I remember talking with a few out of towners that came for opening day. (NYJ) I may be going out on a limp here but I'm gonna say that the Titans and the Nashville fans are the friendliest you will find anywhere in the league.

8. Southern hospitality...

9. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

The two NE fans sitting behind me at our last game would not agree. Well, the one that was half sober might still remember me. The drunk one finally got to me early in the second half, they were not good guest and I was not a good host. The drunk was classless and I got down to his level, I am sorry to say.
    I am setting here today, pulling for the Chargers because of them.
    So, if you take me out of the crowd, LP field is one of the best places in the league for a visitor.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

sec 335? did you see that one dude donning the 18th century Massachusetts Milita gear? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar