Ourlads and S.I. Mocks updated.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanbuoy, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Is it just me, or does it seem like both Vince and Cutler have dropped to considerably lower picks....especially Cutler:grrhee:

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Who's this Lienart kid everyone's talking about?

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If Sports Illustrated says Demeco Ryans is falling, I'd still be glad to grab him at our spot in the second... We'd really have a solid LB corps then...

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Where would he play? Take Bulluck's place? Thornton's place? Sit on the bench all of the time?

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think Fisher has coveted drafting Leinart for two years now. They're very close to making it happen. It all depends on what the Saints decide to do with their pick. If someone trades up, it'll probably be for Leinart.

If the Saints don't deal and Leinart is on the board, I'll be really surprised if we don't take him.

7. dontdraftcutler

That is my biggest worry, will the Saints trade their pick to the Jets????? If so, we just might have to "settle" for Vince Young. It doesn't even seem like he's a consideration to anyone for us to draft him anymore :bonk2:

8. to bad just about everyone on thsi board wants vince young^

9. dontdraftcutler

You don't think the majority has switched over to Leinart fever??? I would absolutely love to see Vince Young in a Titan's uni next year, don't think it's gonna happen though. We'll probably end up with Cutler.:grrr:

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

New Orleans wants Williams. I don't think they can risk trading with the Jets. We could just turn around and draft Williams and force them to trade their pick + the pick they gained by moving down to get him back. Unless New Orleans pulls a 180 and takes Leinart (or whatever qb Reese ends up liking the most), there is just no way that we don't have our pick of all 3 qb's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar