OurBoys vs. TheChargers game thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Blkwallstreet9, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I remember. I have the Ravens vs Titans playoff game on tape where Eddie George stood up Ray Lewis. I think I'll watch that after this game.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no keep watching ---- build up some aggression ----
    and put it all in a letter addressed to Bud
    cc: Jeff / Scwartz / Chow

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no. this is what we do to young QBs. we make them look great...everytime. we even did it to ryan leaf. we had this exact same gameplan and we're getting the exact same results.

4. I rather hope that our offence gets shut down again in our next series. My anger will be relieved when I see VY out there.

If we're playing like ****, might as well throw VY out there and let him throw some INTs.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that looked easy

6. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

Why Do We Suck!!?!?! TD LT!!!!!!

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

what has happened to us. how can u go from one of the best teams in the nfl to the worst team. Oh and here we go touchdown ladanian tomlinson. where the hell is vince young. if collins comes in im shutting off the tv and going to bed

8. Let me play defence for the Chargers. I'll intercept that hasbeen Collins to seal his fate.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i've forgotten what it feels like to have a lead block
    man, Neal is still standin' people up

10. Collins is coming in, take it to the bank. Go to bed now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar