Our WRs are just bad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

2. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

Dude, Mariota hasn't played well this year and you're a Jameis fan we get it. He's still better than your guy.

3. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Mike Mularkey just shows no emotion on the sidelines.

He reminds me Homer Simpson with some of his facial expressions

4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

hopefully Corey can relieve some of the cb play on Matthews..... we're back to last years offense minus the gaping rushing lanes.....

teams selling out to stop the run, cover delanie, and cover matthews..... aside from 1 game, decker has been a no show.... hopefully corey can space out the defense a bit in terms of coverage...

5. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I think our receivers do a good Job of not dropping pass. They are not good at winning those 50 /50 balls, that do not factor in as a drop if incomplete

6. GD811

GD811 Starter

If there were a stat for off target catches the titans would be dead last.

Dropped passes are subjective. Who is making these decisions? I can think of 3 from Decker in the last 2 weeks.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar