Our stupid chants

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Never go full retard.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Our fans suck.

Plain and simple.

After today's game, being there- I'd rather stay at home and watch. It's louder there.

If I were the entertainment people, I wouldn't waste my time with people that act like they're watching the PGA tour.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The team's effort doesn't inspire much excitement.

4. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

wait? the titans have chants? since when and what are they?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So did I (although I am really just trying to get a hi-5)

6. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

I know this has nothing to do with our loss but Im glad you made this post. I was at the game today. After seeing our little chants on the jumbotron, I was embarassed. They are so cheesy and so easy for opposing fans to make fun of. 1,2,3 first down, EVERYTIME we get a first down. And they do this for EVERY home game. Damn, do something different. Its cheesy and lame. Im going to the bears game too. If we lose, I wont go to another game until something changes. I still wish we would fire all of our coaches. Mouton covering reggie all game?? Kenny sitting out on EVERY 3rd down? This team is making me sick.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Back It Up

just Duck me Frunk

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It gets old but the fans seem to respond to it more than many of the other chants. I just don't think it needs to be played every first down. Add some variety. The people who do this stuff really need to go to other NFL games and see how other teams do it. It ain't rocket science.

I didn't see down/distance on the trons until the second half.

The fans sucked yesterday but, as was pointed out earlier, it is a total reaction to what we see on the field. On the Griff blocked punt and INT, everyone was on their feet. But, once the Titans D gives up first down after first down on third-and-long, it gets old. If fan involvement is necessary for the Titans to win, give us something to cheer for.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

excatly

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They replaced "TURN IT UP!" With The Old-time rock n roll intro over and over again with "DE FENSE" in the middle. Not much of an improvement.. haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar