Other NFL Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I fully expect the steelers to take care of business against the jets. I think Tomlin is too good of a coach to allow his team to have a letdown against the jets.

Heck, I'm not sure the titans even beat the Texans in week 17. Got to hope for the best

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Why wouldnt the Texans rest next week since they clinched the division. We just need Steelers to lose. That bites. But honestly if we can’t win a home division game we have no business in the playoffs.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

To be honest, I see Houston sitting players.

We would head to KC (most likely) after beating some Houston backups.
    Feel good about yourselves titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Texans may be able to move up to third seed depending on NE and KC as the Texans own the tiebreaker. Plus, I'm sure they will enjoy putting the titans out of their misery

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

A NE win eliminates a bye for Houston but if they tie KC, they could meet us for a 3 time in 4 weeks.

6. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

We’ve just got to hope that the Jets help us out (not feeling too optimistic on that one though) and we’ve got to try to find a way to win tomorrow’s game then worry about week 17. I am hopeful that the Ravens will beat the Stiller’s even w/o Jackson ... sadly all of this would be a moot point if we’d just gotten the job done last weekend :cuss:

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think our chances of getting in is looking bleak. Anything can happen, but I doubt the Steelers will lose to the Jets. And more than likely they’ll be playing the Ravens backups in week 17.

Hard to believe the Stoolers will be in the playoffs with their thirds string QB and Mariota couldn’t have pulled one or two more freaking wins.

Also gotta blame our miserable kicking game. That cost a game or two and of course, even with us red hot at home we couldn’t pull out the must have win last week. Here’s to another 9-7, on the outside looking in season. :toast:

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Gorta believe ravens will beat pitt. Numverrber one rule you dont let a rival into the dance

9. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Tell that to Tony Dungy.

Ravens will be resting their starters in all likelihood

10. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Unless they would rather potentially face the Steelers instead of Titans at some point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar