Other NFL Games (Week 17)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

Oof

2. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

The way things stand id rather win the division and play Baltimore at home than be a WC & go to Buffalo. Probably the two hottest teams in the AFC though.. not ideal.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Miami's WRs arent helping Tua

4. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

Tua needs to put more mustard on his throws.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Browns just intercepted Rudolph and now have the ball near the goaline. They're up 17-9 at the end of the 3rd.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Tua sucks

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I understand your point... but no team was hotter than Baltimore going into the playoffs last season with their unstoppable offense. We stopped them. I just think we match up well with the Ravens. Buffalo worries me. I mean our defense is bad. I get it.

8. grindtime

grindtime Starter

Happy to be in the tournament. Regardless who we play, its going to be tough. The other 6 teams are really good. Wouldn't want it any other way. Road to SB starts now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

I know it has no implications on next week but down 31-29 and on 4th down and goal on defense, Lions got a sack called back on one of the worst roughing calls I've ever seen.

Vikings then obviously walk in a TD...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

The titans knew they were in 2 weeks ago....lets not look too much into last weeks disaster. The Titans knew the Houston game is the division winner. We clinch tonight, and take care of Baltimore next week....chill and enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar