OT Samuel Cosmi, Texas

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by J Falk, Mar 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

T Samuel Cosmi

Height: 6'6″
    Weight: 314
    Arm: 33
    Vertical: 30
    Broad jump: 117
    Bench: 36
    40-yard: 4.84
    Short shuttle: 4.39
    3-cone: 7.35

Cosmi’s athleticism jumps off his college tape and is his clear-cut biggest strength as noted in the PFF 2021 NFL Draft Guide. He further verified how special of a prospect he is in that regard at his pro day. And with this year’s tackle class as deep as it is, some team is going to get immense value for Cosmi if he slips into Round 2. In any other year, he’s a first-round talent.

Source: PFF

Colts fans want him. Maybe we'll find a way to steal em. Those pro day numbers are insane.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Would JRob go down the RT road again? Land a versatile OT like Cosmi and you could be set st RT or LT (Lewan replacement?) for years

3. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Given how much he seems to value high end tackles on both sides (look at how much draft capital we already spent on Conklin and Wilson), I would not be surprised to see him take another shot at RT in the 1st. Hopefully, they don't get locked in on that plan. I really believe there is a good chance for a surprise current top 10 prospect to drop into our lap at 22.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This would not shock me TBH

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The podcasts and sites that I follow have him really high, like 12-15.

6. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Yeah, Jenkins is probably more our range. Somebody should start a thread for him too.

7. LTF

LTF Starter

I like Teven Jenkins fit for us the best anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

A plug and play RT who could slide to LT would be a distinct possibility but JRob with Conklin and Wilson was going with the RT fit. I still think Lamm is the guy he hopes can cover for Kelly and maybe be better for the next couple of years. A good GM should be able to cover RT with decent FAs or middle round guys to free up draft capital for other positions. My preference would be another guy like Stewart a little later in the draft. Plug in Lamm and look for that guy in the 3rd or later to develop a year or two.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Walker Little from Stanford is a nice player. Opted out last year and isn't currently on the radar of the media. He was a projected 1st guy earlier in his career and then people forgot about him.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

On one of my sim drafts he made it to our pick in the 2nd round. Obviously if that happens JRob needs to pull the trigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar