Options to replace Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

yeah I was like this guy looks familiar but his name is different. alright good deal, this is the best titans site you'll like it here.

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Depends on price tag too

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Considering he's a year older and no one has even contacted him I don't think it would be too bad. Britt is by far our best WR so we can't just do nothing, especially since the playoffs don't look that far fetched.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. corymiller

I seem to have pissed a few people off around here. It'll be just like sectalk lol

5. corymiller

8-8 could very well win the division

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

would be hard to believe Moss won't get at least a phone call from Munchak..Unless there was something going on behind the scenes last year we don't know about.

my top 3 would be

1. Moss
    2. Houshmanzadeh
    3. Gage

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

TO would be my top choice... if he were healthy. But honestly, we're probably better off just rolling with what we got and adding an average WR for depth. As someone said earlier in the thread, there is no replacing Britt.

8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I believe NE gave Moss a call right before the start of the season to try and sign him back. His response, "I'm retired".

So I doubt he would come back to the Titans who obviously didn't help him at all last year when he turned down the Pats... Just sayin...

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I think the issue was a 1 year deal...

Besides, 3 weeks into the season is a lot different than before the season started. He might have gotten that "itch"...

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

If only DW and LW could consistently catch the ball, we would be fine without Britt. But they have 2 drops for every catch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar