Options at WR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 8, 2018.

?
  1. Keep developing Davis, Taylor, Sharpe, Jennings

2. Sign a Free Agent

3. Scrape the bottom of the barrel for an other teams practice squad player

4. Trade for a veteran

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Why didn’t we get somebody NOW to take pressure off of Davis ? It’s baffling but so typical.

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

What farm - we don’t have a farm , only a shack

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Well, by that do you mean a trade? If so, then I’m sure front office didn’t want to waste one or two of our picks to do so. Which I completely understand , but saying that as I said before, that doesn’t mean JRob gets to be lazy and just say “let’s see how they play” (the younger guys). There needs to be a plan in place.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Everybody panicking man...Is what it is. We aren’t an attractive landing spot for many, and we have a lot of needs. I’m not surprised we didn’t land anybody, although we likely tried to. Sure, adding a WR would be nice, but let’s be real, we need a TE and a Center just as much, if not more.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Dude , we lose our two main weapons for the season due to uncontrollable circumstances. Our practice squad level replacements are costing us TD’s . We are halfway thru the season and in contention for the division and our fan base is fed up. Why on earth would we not give up a 3rd or 4th rounder for a capable reciever? What are we waiting for?

6. bupac

bupac Starter

Another Jonnu Smith in the draft

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This season, is about to get *incredibly* ugly.

8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Since no trade happened, I've gotta hope a decent free agent is brought in. I know it wont happen, but its nice to dream.

WR Jeff Janis, Malcolm Mitchell, Dez Bryant, Jeremy Maclin, Jeremy Kerley, Luis Murphy, Brice Butler, Brandon Coleman.... I'd honestly be ok bringing back Tre McBride, Kenny Britt, or Kendall Wright

TE Coby Fleener

OL Jonathan Cooper, John Jerry, Jahri Evans, Luke Joekel, Alex Boone

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

There's a reason they're all still FA's.

I'm afraid we are staying status quo and let the young WRs develop

10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Every one suffers but Mariota is really getting done filthy .

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar