Opinions...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

In the draft I want Jared Gaither he's and absolute monster at OT and you could move him to TE for some trick plays or mismatches here and there. I got this info from TWR#1 but he's 6'9 300+ runs in the 4.80-4.90 and supposely looks like he's on roids and is dominating with his long arms and power there calling him the next jonathan ogden.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well the last draft pick that looked like he was on roids turned out to be just that, so maybe we better stay away from this guy.....

Kind of funny how the Chargers in the same draft grab a guy who tested positive before the draft and one who tested positive a year later...

4. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

We don't need on OT. Though Gaither would destroy NT's if he played at RG...

5. well the whole gaines adams thing is gone now since we keep beating good teams

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

So is the Calvin Johnson thing. Better start thinking about some Ted Ginn, Jr. speed. Maybe even Reggie Nelson or Laron Landry if this winning keeps up, which I hope it does.

I've been thinking: he's going to test the FA market anyway, we've got the money, let's just get Adalius Thomas for DE -- 6'2" 272 lbs, and we can rotate him from DE to LB. Plus, we showed some 3-4 looks today against the Colts. This could be a thing of beauty.

If we pick around the middle, that could be the spot to get Reggie Nelson or Laron Landry.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Gaither was suspended for 2 weeks for an 'undisclosed' team violation.

He's 6' 8.5" and 330lbs. I have his 40 speed at 5.32....not anything close to 4.8 or 4.9.

He's also a Sophmore I believe.

Gut

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Right now it's looking like Reggie Nelson...though that could change depending on how well he does in the Championship game!

Landry seems more like an in the box player...and Hope typically does that when we drop a S down. Nelson seems like the BEST pure FS in the draft.

Gut

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is Steve Smith from USC likely to be drafted? Imagine if he went to the Panthers.

10. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

Looks like a 3rd rounder so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar