Opinions On Roster Scenarios Going Into Next Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I'm totally down for a trade for Cousins or Mallett, but the problem is they're going to want a lot. We need too much help to trade that much for an unproven player. Been hearing both want 1st rounders.

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

The teams that is. Not the players. *obviously*

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Clean house with all coaches except Jefferson. Draft a QB who falls past the 3rd round. Try to trade CJ and Britt for anything. Take a RB on the 3rd day and pair him with Greene.

See what new coaches can do with current talent.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

They might want that, but they will budge when nobody offers one. I'd say if they got desperate (which the patriots are anything but, but maybe the skins) they take a 3rd and maybe a future 4th or something.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Hell no. Greg williams turned our defense around and the players clearly respect him. No way we get rid of greg. We should also keep rocker I believe. He's turned morgans career Around and helped casey become one of the best. He just needs better weapons.

I also think we should keep grey. He and Williams mesh well, and the secondary was badass this year. Grey stays.

Munchak, loggains, matthews, the special teams and linebackers coaches couldn't be fired faster though, imo.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm down with going after Mallett but NE is crazy if they think they'll get a 1st. I don't understand the Cousins hype at all. Sounds like Matt Flynn 2.0

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

how would mallet get anything!!?!?!?!??!?!?!? dude hasn't played besides preseason and didn't wow anyone then I believe. geeze dude sits behind brady and is a stud lol

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I agree that they shouldn't be able to command so much for Mallett and don't like that it would take so much to get him away from them but I guess that's just the way the qb market works. I wanted Mallett when he came out and think he's definitely learned a thing or two in NE.

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

screw mallet id rather keep Wilson lol

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I like Cutler and all but sheesh, he's more injury prone than Locker. Makes no sense to sit Locker or get rid of him because he's "injury prone" and go after Cutler who is even more so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar