Online electronics store

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am looking at getting a GoPro HERO2 camera for scuba diving amongst other things and wondering if you guys know some good electronic stores online that might have it?

I tried Amazon (don't send to Australia, might have to try another option there), and newegg but they don't have what I wanted.

Any other suggestions?

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Buy dot com has a large selection of crap but have no idea about their shipping policy

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I use Newegg.com, BHphotovideo.com and TigerDirect.com. I don't know if they ship to Aussie tho.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^Yep. Was going to recommend TigerDirect.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Naturally BHphotovideo.com had it but out of stock. Tiger Direct didn't have them. Might have to bite the bullet and get it in Australia...or get my parents to get me one when they are over there later this year.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I used to dive quite a bit when I was stationed in GTMO. Great fun...except that time a hammerhead shark decided we were in his turf.:D

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That would have been cool. I saw a Port Jackson Shark on the weekend when I did a shore dive down here, they're harmless though.
    Are hammerheads dangerous? They're not very big.

I'm still wanting to see a Turtle, we're going on a Cruise in April to New Caledonia and Noumea, hoping to see a Turtle there.

8. Big TT

They can get pretty damn big, 13-20 ft according to this site http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/fish/hammerhead-shark/
    We estimated the size of the one we "played" with to be about 15ft. Not as big as your Great Whites but hey, when you're in the water with them they all look pretty mean.
    My roommate was a Navy diver, I was a Photographer so we used to go a lot. Cuba had some really good diving, if castro ever dies and it opens up for tourism it would be a diving hot spot.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd love to do Navy Diving but they got rid of it here for some reason.

10. Big TT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar