One of the better MOck Drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Soxcat, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Pittman in 3 is acceptable. He's got really good initial burst, but he didn't catch much, did he?

That McCauley pick is the worst...ever. If we could go up a spot for Wright, that would be sweet. I would even take Hughes over McCauley. Seriously.

Piscitelli in 4 would be awesome. He would be very well worth it there. 6'3, 224, 4.47. Yeah. Boy, add Wright for McCauley and that would be the draft of drafts, I think. At least until the season started.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Uhhh....screw it. If we got that draft, that would be unreal. Well, add Charles Johnson or Eric Wright and get that weak sauce McCauleyflower out of there.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

I think we have enough safeties we don't need to draft one we can swap the S for a DT.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

you mean we don't need six safeties?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

LT, Nickey, Lowry, Fuller, Hope, Scott.

We have six.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Sabby Piscitelli if he lasts until our second pick in the 4th is huge value.
    So what if Nickey or LT (or both) get shown the door? The key is to draft quality and this guy is possibly the BPA at that spot. If he is there we should get him. The guy would be a terror on STs as well.

IMO this is how we should draft every year, always getting the best players when you can.

I also agree that Charles Johnson might be a good option in the 2nd round.

David Irons might be a good pick at CB in the 3rd iof we don't go RB.

We could then get our RB in the 4th if anyone is left. Using our second 4th packaged with our 1st 4th might allow is to move up and still have a shot at one of the 2nd tier backs.

Ideally this would be a good one:
    1. Dewayne Bowe, WR, LSU
    2. Charles Johnson, DE, Georgia
    3. David Irons, CB Auburn,
    4a. RB?
    4b. Sabby Piscitelli, S, Oregon State
    5. Tim Duckworth, G, Auburn

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

we do, don't we, I think I was forgetting Nickey, doesn't he mostly just do ST?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar