One of Mariotas Main Issue

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanNation1, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Climb up Ben Jones ass Mark Sanchez style.

Since ole Benny boy gets pushed around like a shopping cart every other snap.

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

:clap: :rimshot:

Buttfumble!

3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Still possibly the greatest thing I've ever seen happen on a football field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

If the answer is yes, then they've completely forgotten Mariota's run mid-late last season. 20 odd TD passes and 3-4 INT's or whatever it was over an 8 week period.

Also, the 4th and 1 gamble and the 4th and 10 play to Adoree imply the OC just has no idea what he's doing.

So I'm going no, they're just inept.

If the answers yes, they're still inept.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I have no idea what he is thinking, but he is the least active QB I have ever seen. Even Brady and Cutler last night could move. He just stands and stares.

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Yeah, he is very flat footed in the pocket. If he needs to move, he only looks to move east/west.

But interior pass protection is awful, so sometimes stepping up isn't there.

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yeah, lately interior protection has been bad, the pass rush comes right up the middle and even on run plays. I just don't understand how this season has just been drastically worse in all areas of the offense.

9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Nope. Its all based on Mularkeys beliefs in winning by being more physical than the other team. Not by being the more finesse team. That's why we run these condensed heavy formations with 3 te's or an extra blocker. Mariota has nothing to do with the style of offense we run and that's the problem.

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Not only that, but his scheme/philosophy is all about beating the man across from you.

He doesn't trying to scheme plays to highlight someones strengths, or to cover up a his players weaknesses.

It's this is the play, go out and do it. If you can't, then thats your fault and a player execution issue, its not on him at all apparently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar