On the Clock: Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If I had my wish our draft would look like this:

1. Hakeems Nicks or Kenny Britt
    2. Sean Smith CB from Utah
    3. Lawrence Sidbury DE from Richmond
    4. Worrell Williams LB Cal

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Here's mine:

1) Aaron Maybin, DE, Penn St.
    2) D.J. Moore, CB, Vandy
    3) Derrick Williams, WR, Penn St
    4) Gerald McRath, ILB, Southern Miss.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm really starting to think that corner will be the pick in the first round

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If we don't sign anyone I suspect it will be unless someone we really like falls.

5. ohsfball9109

ohsfball9109 Rookie

I personally do not like Vontae Davis... he talks down to coaches, he's been benched and suspended. He thinks he walks on water and thats not what we need.. If he is beat on plays he will quit.. which I think alot of our veterans will not appreciate that.. He will act like he is injured to get out of practices..

I think D.J Moore from Vanderbilt could be a good fit has the speed, return ability will comete day in and day out to be able to play.. He has to be smart to go to school in Vanderbilt too lol.. :lol:

I also like Victor "Macho" Harris.. He is a strong press cover-2 corner with limited foot speed, He gambles alot which could hurt us but he could be a decent 2nd or 3rd round option.

At the WR I like Brian Robinskie.. I do not think we would take him in the first round but he is a great steal in 2nd round.. I also like Derrick Williams he tore up the Big 10 with his triple options.

6. The Playmaker

Yeah Davis is a thug and I hope we do get Moore but Davis is a freakish athlete. I took a look at some rankings, mock drafts, etc. and I think we'll draft Moore in the 1st. He's a big time playmaker, he's great in coverage, and if we need to he can play some WR this year until he becomes a starting CB and even if that doesn't work out he could still be a good WR. Last year he beat Auburn and Kentucky by himself.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So Vontae Davis is exactly like his brother? Is that what we've learned here?

8. The Playmaker

We learned that if it wasn't for his attitude he'd be the #2 CB.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

DJ Moore no thanks after his 40 times no I'm not all about 40 times but at 5'9 you better be faster than 4.55-4.57.

Darius Butler please.

10. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

1. Nicks
    2. Macho Harris
    3. Cedric Peerman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar