On the clock: Pacman-to-Dallas trade not finalized

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

We can't afford to wait till Sunday. Waiting kills any ability to trade up to get a player if needed. NFL Network is saying it is the player unio holding thingsup ovr the monies Packman will repay us. Why would they be stupid enough to defend Pacman? The playrs union would be smart to turn their backs on him for a ea or two.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they're obligated to protect the player's best interest.

3. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

This has to be done before the 4th round, obviously. IMO, this deal is in great danger of collapsing.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I would say stepping in the way of anything that would potentially let him play again is stupid.

They are not protecting Pacman...they are protecting the interest of other players in the league...

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

update?

6. Fry

per fisher

"two words: we're progessing"

7. Fry

what is exactly keeping him from playing in tennessee?

if he gets reinstated, he gets paid whether he play or rots on the bench.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I saw Jerry Jones being interviewed yesterday... Rich Eisen was asking him about this and that. J. Jones is such a dumb ***... He was sitting there with his Draft/GM hat on... I know he has a reputation for being a little too "hands on" for an owner but I swear judging by his statements and the tone of his remarks you would think that he is the one that ultimately decides who to draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar