On Notice...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I likes being on notice

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

You the one who put me on notice!:suspect: Now I gotta keep my head on the swivel, as defensive players would say.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Do I see Skillet the doggie?

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Ha .. I'll get you back on COH :moon2:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No that's a mirror......

[​IMG]

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Dude if you weren't on notice before that post....:))

meanwhile .......:scared::pop:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There are things in life you have to grasp by the horns, a quick witted and hilarious reply is one of them.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

This is a little “teh ghey” but... one of the things I didn't anticipate when I posted this was that people might feel slighted if not mentioned in the OP. I hate cliquish bull**** and I hate the idea that the post has done anything to foster that. The great thing about goTitans is that it is for the most part a clique free community where everyone relates to each other quite freely. Surprisingly I have met many, many people on here who I consider friends (I say surprisingly.... because I'm kind of a dick :) ), and there's no way I could list even a fifth of them on that stupid “on notice” gimmick. I won't deny that every person on that list is a goTitans member who I enjoy reading, but there’s no doubt that a few of my best friends here at goTitans were left off.

As I’ve said, I tried to list people for effect, just as a silly example of how to use the thing. I should have just listed a bunch of things that Titans' fans would put on notice...

LenDale White's Ice Cream
    Adam Jones Titans' jerseys
    the prevent defence
    the weak azz Colts (cuz your time is up)
    yadda yadda yadda...

This is probably coming off as goofy, but I don't care. I'd rather look like an idiot (yet again) then leave one of my friends here at goTitans feeling slighted (unnecessarily).

PS: Gunny… damn man. Ouch.

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

WARNING: the posssiblities are seemingly endless and I'm easily amused

10. Clearly I've gone unnoticed... :ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar