Omar Jacobs - Projected As a.............

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by OSUBuckeyesEG27, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

2. lol has anyone even seen him play or are you lookin at his numbers and say ooooo thats good. his release will make D-Line guys knock it down a lot of times b/c its so low

Great College QB, but nothing else but a Backup in the NFL

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Exactly, I played in a similar offense, where we just plug and play, and each one of our QBs puts up huge numbers. I'm not impressed with Jacobs.

on another note, someone mentioned his combine should make or break him. I don't ever pay any attention to a QBs combine workout, a QBs biggest item on their resume is how they played in college, analyzing film of all the throws and an interview to gain insite of the QBs overall knowledge of the game, and of course intangibles.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The only time I would pay attention to the combine numbers is for late round prospects or extraordinarily poor results.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

like Maurice Clarrett ?

6. hey hey now lol

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Maurice hadn't played football in 2 years and ran a 4.6 and change. Then there are his numerous attitude problems and run-ins with the laws and/or teammates. Then there is him being a snitch after he had gotten what he wanted from Ohio State. I'd draft him.

8. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Don't give me the **** about QB combine numbers. If VY went out and ran a 5.xx 40 time you wouldn't be impressed. I'm expecting 4.55+(Slower than people think). If Omar can run a good 40 time (predicted at 4.59+) his stock will rise because the NFL loves scramblers, or even that potential there.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Mmmmm... Intangibles....

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

But what if a QB throws the ball 50 yards from his knees through the goal posts? Surely that makes him worth a first rd pick.........:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar