OL Upgrades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Anderson is inconsistent. Had oa double digit sack year last year, but he didn't do jack playing opposite of Williams in Texas.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yep, but still better than what we have right now ;)

I would have preferred to overpay for Mario, but now we just need a body to go along with the rookie we will draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Samson Satele is the center from Oakland. Only 27.

4. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

We need to do something fast. I'm not sure if we drug our feet messing with Peyton or whether we just didn't have any serious interest in Meyers or Wells. Either way, center is a must fix position!

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Satele just got arrested

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Plenty of center's left and all are better than amano

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

He probably wants to stay in Oakland. Getting arrested was a way to show their front office that he's Raiders material after all. :grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Specifically who?

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Not a long term solution but I think it is entirely possible if Saturday is not asking for too much we would sign him for a few years as a stop gap when we get Manning. So I think that is the worst scenario and still an upgrade to Amano. He is probably the best available now anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar