OL Upgrades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Forget about Manning! There's a remote possibility that Amano is gone?!?! HOLY HELL!

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No kidding, if we get Wells, we have already improved by leaps and bounds. This really lets us open up the draft and make some strong picks. I am very confident with our front office right now.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'll quit my complaining about the state of our defense right now if Wells is signed. That means that the FO saw a problem and fixed it (something we're not used to seeing).

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My prayers may be getting answered today.

Since drafting Amano, I've hated him a wished he'd just disappear.

Then when he re-signed a few years ago, I thought I was gonna die.

Now I can maybe go to bed feeling good about our O-Line.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

If Wells signs, we will have one of the best O-lines in football (even though we kind of already do).

6. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

No doubt about it.

7. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Make it happen!

8. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

poll....Sign Peyton or Cut Amano?

..and if you keeep amano he has to start at center

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Totally agree with both you and Scarecrow...I have more confidence in our FO right now than I have in a long long time. Last years draft, the Hasselbeck signing, (this is controversial) the need to be forced to enter the Manning sweepstakes by Bud, and, most importantly, the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time, getting holes filled at OL while playing this Peyton game. The Mario thing is not on the FO, that is on Bud (if we could have signed him anyway).

Kudos to the FO....

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

NOT signing mario is the best move the FO has made this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar