OL Upgrades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I agree. We need to sign one, preferably today. We need to make it happen regardless of Manning.

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

In addition to one of the two centers, if Denver gets Manning, maybe we can get in the race for LaRon Landry or John Abraham.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I doubt we go after Landry with the tag on Griffin and Babs coming back. I think we spend an early/mid round pick on a safety and hope he pans out.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

One of these Cs should be a priority but I guess it just comes down to what their demands are. Both guys might have some kind of offer to consider from the Titans but want to shop around to see if they can get a better one. I doubt the Manning signing is a big issue for them but it could certainly make some difference. After all, wouldn't a guy like Wells think it is worth something to finish his career out snapping the ball to a fellow TN alum and HOFer?

6. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Aren't both Babs and Griff naturally a FS? I know Babs played SS when Scott when down. I heard with # 31 now a Lamb, Griff may play some nickle with Babs at the FS if we get a good SS.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

TitansMCM ‏ @TitansMCM Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Report: #Titans Close to Signing Scott Wells, Could Release Eugene Amano http://sbn.to/yA5fVf
    Retweeted by Dawn Davenport

Best news I have heard all day

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd be SO happy if we sign Wells and cut Amano. Oh how awesome that would be!!!!

10. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

CJ, No more excuses! Run rabit run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar