Ok we are the real Deal and the Best in the NFL!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That part was not necessary. I agree with the other part.

Don't single him out there were a lot of titan fans who were acting like a mouse in a cage with a boa.

And hoffa just said on another thread that we should only offer jerry collins a mimimum contract after the game he just had against the best defense?

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You're right, it wasn't. I take it back. It was spirited with high octane enthusiasm post game...

...I really talked about Jerry Collins?? I should let you know up front that I'm not Mike Reinfeldt in disquise...

Jessee, one post predicting a Titans loss would be enough, no need to spread it over several...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar