Ok Ok Ok Get Tony Kornhole Out..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansCountry25, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I have had ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF Tony Kornheiser on MNF. Saying nobody knows who Ladanian Tomlinson is????? He must be out of his mind and I am sick and tired of his lame jokes and quite frankly his lack of knowledge in football and sports. He needs to be out of the booth and just away from sports completely. Get Monday Nights Great again he is not it PERIOD.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, the nfl network needs to get rid of bryant gumbell before espn gets rid of kornhieser

3. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I will agree they are both awful, but this is Monday Night Football should be on natl tv on abc not espn (who i am boycotting) but this Monday Night Football the biggest stage outside the playoffs and superbowl that the NFL has and this guy is making a joke out of it saying every week that he doesnt know anyone on either teams and just making supid comments he needs to be gone but yes Gumbel or Kornhole know nothing of Football/Sports in general get em bout out NOW!!!!!!!

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

the side view of kornheisers bald dome is pretty awful as well...

...can somebody attach a photo?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Haha, I'm glad someone else picked up on this. I instantly messaged a buddy of mine when hearing that.

"According to Tony Kornheiser, nobody knows who Ladanian Tomlinson is, and nobody realizes that he has broken records or anything...
    but...
    Everyone knew Tiki Barber, because he played in New York."

Kornheiser is an idiot.

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

You got my vote. He's got to go.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

same... I just mute the TV when he starts talking

8. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

On the plus side, Ron Jaworski is a lot better alongside Kornheiser than Theismann ever was. But yeah. I like Kornheiser on Pardon the Interruption. He's kinda witty and arrogant, and represents the opinion of the uninformed sports world. However, I don't watch MNF for an uninformed opinion, and it's not a medium in which he can be an ***.
    It gets old, in every single game, whenever a 3rd WR catches a pass, he feels the need to tell us we've never heard of him. That's great, but we actually do know who they are, pal.
    He's a definite detriment. I want Kornheiser out, badly. To actually be bad enough to make a football game less enjoyable, a broadcaster has to be pretty damn bad.

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

all kornheiser knows is big market sports teams and he doesn't even know much about them.

10. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I have not been impressed with any on air commentary.

But indeed, that guy is a distraction to the enjoyment of any game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar