Ok, now that we have THAT out of the way...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

On thread topic, it's going to take 10 wins for us to win this division. The Colt's and Texans' schedules set up favorably for each of them. Texans need to lose to the Chargers and GB needs to beat them at Lambeau. Then the Colts v Texans will take care of one of them. We need a surprise by the Bengals or Jags or nothing happens. And we need some help from the Vikings and Oakland that play Colts as away.

Basically we have to win out as everybody has already said to go to playoffs. Make a helluva reg season home finale v Texans if we set it up.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The Texans are a 9 win team tops. If they lose to the Chargers their season may be over. The Packers will beat them and I think they lose in Nashville and Indy...... The Jags are horrible and I don't expect much from the Bengals.

So 10 wins sounds right. But I don't expect it. Now next year........

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar