Ok, now that we have THAT out of the way...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

LOL we couldn't get one yard against what I believe was the worst rush defense in the NFL in order to convert a 4th down.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I am upset with the coaching staff for leaving a beast on the bench in that situation. If you aren't smart enough to take a 245 lbs monster of a running back off the bench to run it right up the middle for 1 yard, you have no business calling yourself an OC. Taking a one-cut RB and running him through the backup LT is just assinine.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

To be fair, we had bigger problems in the game than that play.

• Troll Troll x 1
  5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Mularkey should be whipped for not finding a way to use a weapon like Henry. At the very least Fowler could have gotten that yard, or even MM on an option. Murray was again out of practice this week with his toe problem, so I doubt he was 100%. Even more reason to use Henry. Unthinkable.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

yea add in the fact thats not the only short yardage play we got stuffed short on.

7. Bonky

For what it's worth, I was completely pissed beyond belief.

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Fowler.

Why do we even have him?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

You and me both man. I have to admit, I turned the game off around the time it was either 14-0 or 21-0 and went to run some errands. Started listening on the radio about an hour or so later in the car and was surprised they had fought back and made it close. Guess I can't be too mad about that.

Mariota and the offense look unstoppable at times, then again, sometimes they look lost. But today's game was on the defense, in my opinion. How we could feel satisfied going into the season with these guys playing DBs is beyond me.

10. Bonky

You can't expect to win starting 21 in the hole.

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar