Ohio state players coming out

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

nooo!!! ginn and barton yes but please not gozo and pittman... pittman would be a heisman canidate next year... oh well.. we got our championship this year i guess they can go.. i wouldnt mind having gonzo on the titans... lol kinda like getting frank wycheck back but with more speed.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Gonzo is a wideout frank was a TE but whatever floats it.

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Regardless of position, what he meant by that is we'd be getting a dependable ball-catcher with good hands, like Frank was, except only faster.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Oh oh my mistake im a bit slow sumtimes but I get it now.

6. arent we all at one point or another

7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

no need to be overly cynical of my misconception of your statement.

8. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Pittman hasn't show me much, he is dependable on the college level but if he didn't play in the same backfield as Smith and have most defenses focused on the passing game long before they worried about stopping him. I'm surprised he didn't rush for 2000 yards. I personally think I could have rushed for a 1000 yards in that offense.

My only advise on Pittman is buyer beware.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

pittman reminds me of warrick dunn. he's a little slower, but he he's a little more powerful. i think he would be the perfect change of pace back we need.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We don't need Pittman we have White and Henry and even then we can draft Slaton next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar