Ohio State Imploding?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Yossarian, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Sure he has tools. But how many players are, "the next Mike Vick?" A lot. Every draft be it round 1 or round 7 there's always going to be someone with "Mike Vick intangibles." Hell we drafted one. Yet how many turn out to be as good as Vick? Not to mention Vick was never even a good QB until this year, passing wise anyways. Newton is going to be just another Vick comparison that doesn't pan out. Just like the last SEC big name QB with all kinds of intangiables, JaMarcus Russell.

And I'm glad just saying "Michigan is a better school that's not debatable" is your argument. That's as stupid as saying the Smurfs will be the best movie of 2011, there's no debate. It's an opinion based on nothing except your opinion and it doesn't even sound convincing.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Just because a college player doesn't make it big in the NFL, it does not mean he wasn't a great college player.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

True, but when talking about who churns out talent... what other way do you evaluate it other than their success at the next level?

Colt Brennan was a great college player, but I wouldn't say he was a great talent.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Tim Biakabutuka was a GREAT RB :)

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Ohh I'm sorry, I thought this thread was about Ohio St, which thanks to violations and general lying BS, reduced the most respectable coach in the league to tears and his resignation, scared off their best player, and then tried to spank themselves with self-imposed probation.

The closest thing to that ballpark is Mike Hamilton singlehandedly raping UT for 4 years, with his 1 year smooth talking lackey as pimp.

And yeah, sorry the best players grow up in the SEC, all the schools made sure of that through the watersupply in the 70s. :rolleyes::ha:

6. Deuce Wayne

Alabama does worse than OSU has done EVERY year.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep. The NCAA gets so PO'd at Alabama they actually enforce sanctions on Cleveland State.

8. Deuce Wayne

They get in trouble every other year. lol

They came off probation long enough to win a Nat Championship- while still breaking NCAA recruiting rules.

9. Hoffa

OSU still under investigation....implosion continues...

<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:6851098"></script>

10. Hoffa

The Columbus Gazo Reports
    Columbus, Slow-Hio

Character witnesses are stepping to the plate to defend Jim Tressel.
    Gordon Gee "Jim is very nice, he once autographed a football for me when I was in the hospital."
    Terrelle Pryor "Everybody kills people, murders people, steals from people, steals from me...I think they should give Coach Tress another chance."
    Maurice Edward Clarett "Coach Tress gave me all kinds of money, just like he said he would. That man knows how to party!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar