oh, and yea.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

A big fat middle finger to those fair weather fans.

Stay your a** at home when we play the Chargers. If we make it to the playoffs, stay home!

I am a football fan and support the team. A football fan cheers their team when they are on a mountain or down in a hole.
    Today's empty seats were ridiculous!

Boooo to you, Titan ticket holders who wait for the "good" games!

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I could never not go to a Titans game if I lived in Tennessee, but alas, I live in Niagara Falls

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I haven't been to a game in a year...am I a fair weather fan?

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I wasn't there because my pops takes some of his buddies to one game a year. I could either miss this one or San Diego, so obviously I chose this one.

5. San Diego Game

I will travel from Mexico to the Chargers game, Go Titans, some tips for the weekend?

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah same here. I'm from B.C. My dream is to go to a game sometime in my life. If I lived in Nashville neither rain ir snow would EVER keep me from going. I would get a nine to five and dedicate every Sunday to going to the games.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I was there, seen more no-shows than today before.

empty Red seats are a mirage anyways - they pays their $$$ and theys can sit in comfort out of the weather.

Upperdeck "looked" worse than it actually was as I highly suspect some of the more energetic decksters spied out lower bowl empties and changed their viewing angles for the remainder of the game.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

our stadium hasn't been very full all season, at least from the looks i get on tv. i remember we used to have one of the loudest outdoor stadiums in the league.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

When they came to Buffalo on X-Mas eve last year I went, glad they won!!:)

10. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Yeah come on guys....I will be traveling over 1000 miles to be at the game next week.....even had to pay 3 times face value from some season ticket holder for 2 seats..............man what I would give to be able to go to every home game........especially for the price some of you get to pay...this trip will cost me thousands..........but I will be there !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar