Offseason Shows Lack of Faith in Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Bringing in a new QB would show a lack of confidence in Locker. A guard, defensive tackle, linebacker, safety and tight end? Not so much...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

No one has to show lack of confidence in Locker, it's obviously already there.

3. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

Signing Andy and Delanie show a lack of faith in the O line and run/pass blocking.
    Signing Fokou,Hill and Wilson just fill defensive needs/depth.
    Signing Green show a lack of faith in Cj's ability to pick up the tough yards.
    Nothing about these signings suggests a lack of faith in Locker.
    Haters gonna hate.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Took the words right out my my typing fingers...

Why would we spend a bunch of money to try to improve if we thought we were destined to fail because our QB sucks?

Locker sucked because we didn't have blockers...These improvements allow us to reestablish our run game which will in turn open up the pass game(where there will actually be decent protection for Locker).

It's really idiotic to think our FO doesn't have faith in the QB, yet they're spending all their available money to surround him with a decent squad.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Everything about this post is great, especially the sexy girl bouncing up and down!! lol

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Hey, if we had faith in Locker we would have jut thrown all our money at Jennings and Welker and not cared about how many points scored against us........not.

Obvious Locker isn't Brady yet (see the Pats throwing money at WRs?). But you still need a great defene and solid running game. We went after ehat looked like the best fits for our needs and now we are primed to go into the draft looking for just a few primary needs. IN fact, we could play right now and be far more competitive than we were. Which is the whole point.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I look at it like this... our success is still on locker. But with a solid running game, he should only have to make a few plays to win instead of a dozen like Brady and Rodgers have to.

If you notice, more often than not, it's the trans with solid running games and defenses that are there at the end, San Fran, Baltimore, giants, etc.

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Not even a hater. I actually really like Locker, he just didn't play very well last year. I wish him all the best and hope he succeeds.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Does anyone have a remaining faith in Locker?

If so: Why?

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I do. Last year was a horrible situation for any young QB learning a dumb system with a dislocated shoulder to succeed without a team around him. Is that enough reasons to give the guy another season to prove himself before we call it quits?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar