Offseason Shows Lack of Faith in Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

You are also forgetting about a little addition they made named Harbough ...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Dude don't bother. Flacco and Ryan suck in their eyes and nothing you can say will change their minds. Doesn't matter how much they win. It doesn't matter that the Falcons sucked and hadn't made it to the playoffs for 4 years before drafting Ryan and immediately making the postseason.Winning has been made irrelevant. All that matters is how "elite" you look while playing the game.

Never mind that the only QB in the modern era who "did it alone" is Tom Brady who will be a first ballot hall of famer. Even the great Peyton Manning was throwing to 2 future hall of famers and had damn good runningbacks/O-line. The fact that you have to "lead" the team to victory is an illusion that people like to pull out to discredit players they don't like. Guess what, Aaron Rodgers hasn't done anything alone, neither has Kurt Warner, Drew Brees, Troy Aikman, the list goes on and on. Someone else will always have to catch the ball for you, block for you, and run the ball for you.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

They don't always but these numbers are pretty conclusive.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

brees and rogers have done a pretty solid job of putting up big numbers with not much invested in that offense outside of them. i think you are clearly that i am implying that rogers and brees make those teams while flacco and eli are part of the puzzle. all players are, but lets not act like flacco is some elite qb just because he is the flavor of the week.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

wait, you guys clearly cant read.

i mean ffs all i said is they arent going to carry their teams the playoffs and you two white knights jump in like i just pissed on mcnairs grave.

eli has proven my point, several times and i got a good feeling flacco might just as well. just because they are better than a majority of QBs in the league doesnt mean they are the building blocks of their team.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

"Locker is a good QB"

-Said no one ever

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Pretty sure a lot of people on here (including me) have said that at one point. The only difference is some people on here continue to say that while people like me are waiting for him to prove it.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar