Offseason Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Forth from the bottom with 4 wins and the following message; "Starting at quarterback, Billy Volek! Uh, let's see how long that lasts." Sounds like we've got alot to prove.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We definitely do. I don't think we'll end up that low, but I think we've all been getting pretty excited the last few weeks, and maybe getting a little ahead of ourselves.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

They should move us up 10 spots and put "Billy Volek starting for 4 weeks? That's not so bad.":brow:

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Realistically, I'm predicting somewhere between 5 and 8 wins. Win total isn't as important to me this year as how we finish the season. By the home stretch, I want to see this team playing with heart and improving every week. I'll be highly disappointed if I see a repeat of last years home stretch.

I'm prepared for the fact that we might even end the year at the bottom of the division. If the defense is out there bangin' heads and the offense is staying competitive, that won't bother me as much as it would have in years past. We've beat this phrase to death, but I just want to see us get back to the point where our opponents remember the Titans. Even if we come out on the short end of the score board, let's hit somebody and make them not want to play us again.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you forget the Texans are in our division. They have the bottom shown up.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I believe the phrase is "sewn up."

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

You know, like I have the rap game "sewn up."

9. 8-8 really us the best Titans can hope for this season, I've always known that. At the moment, I'd put us 23

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

So, that's their argument? ESPN is a waste of time... The simple fact that they rate the Cardinals, a team with no D or OL, ahead of us makes this a piece of rubbish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar