Breaking News Official: Taylor Lewan season over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Sep 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Someone has to have it

2. Chad81

Chad81 Starter

I'm extremely frustrated with Lewan's durability. The last 4 years Lewan flopping around like a dying fish out of water seems to have become a regular occurrence. Daley is trash, he's a practice squad level player. He's terrible on the outside or interior, Carolina fans were overjoyed to dump him off and receive compensation to boot. Give the 2nd rounder who is a natural left tackle a shot, they know what they have with Daley (garbage).....why not give the 2nd rounder some reps?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Ah, if only Lewan could keep huffing deer piss or whatever it was that he got in trouble for.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He can’t be worse than Daley. We have no quality back-up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Heck, JR essentially forfeited the whole crappy draft.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Radunz at G
    NPF at LT
    Sign Daryl Williams for RT

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

The Bills released him 1 year after a big contract. No ones has picked him up. Something must be up. Any news?

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He played well with the Bills from what I've read, so maybe he's asking for too much $?? No injuries that I read as well.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

No reason to mess with NPFs development by making him switch positions mid-season. He's playing decently at RT thus far and I think he has the only locked in spot for 2023.

If the team bottoms out (1-2 over the next 3 games) we need to go with Daley/Radunz/Brewer/Davis/NPF to see if we can at least get 1 or 2 spots solidified for next season.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If JRob wants to try and add a guy then I hope he hits the Eagles up for Andre Dillard. Dude is only 26 and had played well for the Eagles as a backup LT. He has some upside and is a guy we should look at in FA as a stopgap option until we draft and develop a new franchise LT.

Even if we drop out if playoff contention I'd say it be worth it to give Malik a better OL during his however many games he starts in the end of year garbage time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar