Official Mock Draft Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

and it would not be that unreasonable either if we resign babs and finny and let jones walk (if he wants big money...i think he is worth 2.5-3 mil tops) and then we can sign mario for like 4 or 5 years for 52 million which would give him 13 million a year(load up the back or however the best way to do a big contract is..) finny(5 year 42-44 million) and babs to a 3 year deal....

still our first pick

and bamas center has proven he is good...the kid is a animal especially at run blocking...

not that bad of an idea either...i just dont totally understand how they do the big contracts so it doesnt tie down the team ex...mannings contract opposed to cj....maybe put some incentives in it such as double digit sacks and if he gets injured blah blah blah

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

What do we think of Brockers from LSU? Redshirt sophomore. Came to LSU is a DE, is now a 6'6", 310'ish lb DT. Had a huge NC game when LSU couldn't do much of anything right and he is projected around where the Titans pick.

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

no thanks....coples would help 20 times as much has brockers plus there are talented dt we can take in the later rounds that would do for us--ingram and coples are better than brockers...

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I don't understand the Brockers pick, he came out of no where? He is a redshirt sophomore did nothing last year and had a decent year this year on a very good lsu defense and now he a first round pick?

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He was projected as one of the top picks for next season, but I don't think anyone really expected him to go pro. I don't necessarily like him, just curious of some thoughts. He is big and athletic.

I don't like Coples at all. He is stupid, lazy, and selfish. I have to question if anyone that wants him actually watched him play this year.

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I wouldn't waste our first pick on him, if he falls into the second to us or third I would be more willing to bite. He is big and athletic, to risky in my opinion. It's like Worthy he was suppose to be the top talent in this years DT class, and how look how his stock has fallen.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i did...sure he didnt have as good as year as last but it was still productive...he often got chipped or double teamed but was fairly successful when he went one on one with a tackle...

he often played dt too and would play his natural position at de for us

8. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

it's hard to project who i want from this draft in the 1st but i do know i wanted Barron initially then i realized he had the best front 7 in CFB helping him out to lead to easy deflections and picks. The first couple rounds need to be defensive heavy though because this defense was awful all season and the offense is set.

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

coples or ingram....

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Coples will be gone, Brackers will move up once the combine hits and he gets some hype and not understanding the hate on him, and I really like Ingram. Still like Barron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar