Official HC Search Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SanDiegoTitan, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

If thats my only option, I would take Wilks for the fact he was more successful in his one year as DC. Not sure how either one of these guys helps if we cannot get a decent OC though

2. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

His coaching star abilities are he can yell and pump up the team. Thats sure going to put us over the top. Might as well have signed Eddie George as HC

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Eddie probably will join the staff if Vrabel is hired..

#OSUconnections

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I would be fine with that then. Just glad to see the WR coach gone

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

This is getting funnier by the minute. We have NO idea how well anyone interviewed and I am sure no one from the Titans tipped their hand to some of these 3rd string journalists. You can rest assured that each candidate had to put forth a plan for the team and JR didn’t swoon over some rah rah jazz.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There hasn't even been a report of second interviews being scheduled.

I think there is a decent possibility we're holding off until this round of the playoffs is over, because let's be honest, the only team that hasn't reportedly settled on someone is Arizona. Mike Vrabel, Steve Wilks, and Matt LeFleur aren't going anywhere.

I think you sit tight, wait to see what goes on with NE, and make a move if they're knocked out. Hell, we could even wait two more weeks since the guys we've interviewed don't seem to be in contention anywhere else.

#776 Fry, Jan 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I just hope he takes his time and talks to as many candidates as possible. He needs to get this hire right on so many different levels.

I’m like a few others in here. I’m underwhemed on what I see out of Vrabel. I have doubts that Wilks is the right guy for this quarterback. And not sold he will bring in a system that’s fitting for him and the offense. And I’m not sure the offensive guys they’ve talked to serve the best interest for the defense.

Just continue to talk JR. No reason to hurry.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yup he’s the guy - well plan B since lame ass McDaniels wants to coach a talented-less Colts roster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar