Official GoTitans.com Mr. GQ Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CriticalTheory, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why would you need a single blade?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I dont dress, I go out in my birthday suit. :ha:

or on the cold days I dress like shown above. :winker:

3. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Guys please

KNOW YOUR SIZES!

Go to any finer clothing retailer and get sized. Shirt, coat, inseam, outseam, pants, AND shoes.

Too big or too small you'll look ridiculous.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If your buying from many name brands like Lacoste, Ralphe Lauren, Le Tigre, etc etc, especially for the men who have a large chest, shoulders, etc etc, don't be afraid to buy shirts a size bigger for shrinking purposes. Chances are, no matter how much care you take, your favorite polo or button down is going to shrink. If you normally wear a L, get the XL.

And yeah, next time you go to get a nice shirt, just ask a nearby sales clerk and they'll gladly measure you up fairly quickly. Write them sizes down; its no fun to have to re-seam or re-measure those nice duds you just copped.

5. CriticalTheory

Wash cloths??? No if you want to use them go ahead but I suggest using

[​IMG]

or one of these:

[​IMG]

They are great they also build up lather better than a washcloth especially when you are using bodywashes. Also use exfoliants like lotion just with the small beads in them great for opening up pores. Do just like in the commercial they will lift and buff away the dirt.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah I usually only use a washcloth, but I do use a exfoliating body washes along with the liquid soaps.

Where's a good place to cop them loofas (sp?) or whatever those things are?

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Before I go work out, here's one last tip for the night:

If you can help it, avoid using the dryer at all costs. Dry clean your nicest articles, and hang up your more casual/clubbing attire on a hanger. If you want, you can put the hung clothes into the dryer on a weak setting to give them a crisp feel (a must IMO for the winter time). Save the dryer for the things that are generally high cotton.

8. CriticalTheory

Kaz droppin knowledge thats what I like to see always get a size larger because over a period of time you'll most likely get bigger or the shirt will shrink.

If you wear

Small get a medium
    Medium get a large
    Large get XL
    XL get XXL

This is for insurance purposes getting bigger or shirt shrinking but know your size.

9. CriticalTheory

Some real good soap

Irish Springs Icy Blast absolute great smell, combine that with some Red Zone body wash make sure you have a loofa to lather it up real good.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I would have never thought the word "loofa" would be a part of any post in any thread in this forum. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar