Official 2k14 FF Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Why in the hell do you want to trade Graham?

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I also have martellus Bennett and Antonio gates lol I just couldn't pass up Graham with the 9th pick but I hate having my best player be a TE I'd much rather have a more well rounded team. I have Peyton Manning, Philip rivers, Shane vereen, zac Stacy , Andre Johnson, Kendal Wright, Brian quick, Mike wallace. It's PPR and you can start 3 wrs and 1 Rb or vice versa or anywhere between..don't wanna rely on Graham and manning every week.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Some idiot dropped Zac Stacy in one of my money leagues.

His value is likely not what it was last year and he'll probably be hurt, but he's going to get a ton of touches.

So, my question is who do I drop to get him?

My bench:
    Joique Bell
    Shane Vereen
    Pierre Thomas
    Justin Hunter
    Hakeem Nicks
    John Brown

I guess Brown or Nicks would be the logical choices, but I'd be sitting at 4 RBs on the bench and only 2 WRs.

In reality, I highly doubt I'll need Stacy, but I feel like I have to get him.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Brown or Nicks

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I'd drop brown..he's hardly owned in any leagues..I don't even think anyone would pick him up right away..unless its a dynasty league.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

John Brown for sure. And I wouldn't even think about dropping Joique or Hunter.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

I'm not... nor Vereen.

Just listing my bench. It's a pretty damn good bench.

I'm hoping to get Stacy and trade him as soon as he has a huge game.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Would you guys drop Trent Richardson for Justin Forsett? Looked like Forsett was the clear #2 behind Pierce last night. But Trent looked terrible in week 1. I really thought he was going to be a bit better in his 2nd year in that offense but I'm wondering if I should just cut my losses now rather than later.

9. RavensShallBurn

Tough call, but I think I would hold off.

You took a gamble drafting Richardson. Might as well keep gambling.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Alright so in my money league, I'm trying not to be a Titans homer this week but it's pretty hard. Keep in mind I'm in a PPR with bonus points for 40+ yard scores. 4 points for passing TD.

Current Line Up:
    Stafford QB
    Lacy RB
    P. Thomas RB
    Julio Jones (WR/TE)
    Wright (WR/TE)
    Olsen (WR/TE)
    Bengals
    Walsh

Now here's my issue. Stafford plays Carolina this week, not ideal. I have RG3 on my bench who plays Jax or I could go Locker. I also have Justin Hunter on my bench who will probably be good for a deep ball but it's hard to start him over Wright who is a PPR machine or Olsen who is like Cam's only target. I also have Cameron against the Saints but not feeling that one because of his shoulder. Thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar