Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not a bad idea. Ruthlessraper should not be on a FF roster this year.

Is Hoyer really the best available (based on matchup)?

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

problem is in the league im in , we have 14 people, IMO that is too much and we are all friends so we couldn't leave anyone out but he is the best one available. I could possibly trade for philip rivers but I don't think they would trade rivers for big ben, but they may because manning is their stater so rivers is on the bench all year

3. RavensShallBurn

No one is trading Rivers for Ruthlessraper... you'd have to give him something else too.

I pulled off a trade this week that could come back to bite me, but I think it was worth it... I gave up Antonio Brown, Kenbrell Thompkins, and MJD for AJ Green.

With the way my team is stacked, I was unable to fit those three guys into my starting lineup anyways... and I had to take advantage of Brown and Thompkins' values being at an all time high. I flat out wanted MJD off my roster. Jags are such a disaster, and he's washed up now.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

that is borderline robbery RSB, good trade.

You gave away nothing in MJD, Brown is shakey, and Thompkins is just a tad more stable than Brown and got probably the second best receiver in the NFL? Excellent trade.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I could see this one going either way. One time I say side with homerism and rock the Titans.:titanslogo:

6. RavensShallBurn

I don't think he knows much about football. It's a friends league of 10. He's the only one we don't hang out with, and I've only met him once. He was just a filler because this was a last minute league.

He also has Julio and Megatron, but I knew he'd be smart enough not to fall for that. I think he's basing everything off of points by the players in recent weeks.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

my other option is to trade boldin and big ben for rivers. My starting WR are megatron, d jax, and julio jones. this is only a one week thing so I am probably going to drop big ben and pick up hoyer.

8. RavensShallBurn

I don't know though... I wouldn't feel comfortable with RG3 as my #1 QB after what I've seen lately.

I have switched from Russell Wilson to Philip Rivers as my full time starter in one league unless I see a particular matchup I like/don't like.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think RG3 is gonna get going soon. That division is weak and if they get on a roll I think wash will do well. I think Hoyer will do well this week tho or good enough to help me win. I have been impressed with what he is done and I know he did it vs the vikes, but to do it against the bengals showed me a little something there

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Moreno vs Dallas or CJ vs KC ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar