Offensive Line Woes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Oct 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piepsilon

piepsilon Starter

So whatever happened to Le’Raven Clark? Is he really worse than Daley or Radunz? Hard to imagine he would be.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Just slowly working his way in. After zero snaps week 1-4, he got 3 ST snaps in week 5 and has increased greatly (5 ST snaps) in his revenge game against Indy.

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

What's Nate Davis' status this week? I know he practiced last week.

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

Who?? I legit had to Google him.

5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Limited both days this week

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I agree 100 percent! He cannot be worse lets play him!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Completely shocked that Clark hasn’t played yet. It’s like Jrob is intentionally being stubborn because we all saw this coming when we TRADED for Daley and Jrob doesn’t wanna admit he was wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Carp

Carp Starter

I'm sure it was all practice squad type players that will have zero actual impact. JRob would rather spend 2 million dollars bringing in 6-7 scrub players than bring in 1 actual NFL caliber player for 2-3 million. You're really gonna tell me Daryl Williams wouldn't sign for less than 5 million for the remainder of the season? Jack Rabbit has already stated he's willing to come back, yet we are out here signing Mitchell and Thompson??? Why???

players whol

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

OT Dillard seems like the odd man out in a grounded OL room in Philly....should trade for him

WR Elijah Moore, Chase Claypool or Marvin Jones...Jerry Jeudy but not for a 1st....NYG could be interested in him after dealing Toney...Jeudy played at Alabama with Daboll?

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

The last time we traded for an OL from Philly it worked out pretty well.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar