Offensive Line Woes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Oct 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Radunz is better than Daley. That is a problem right there. But I would get Radunz ready at LT during the bye and send Daley to Siberia.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Daly was worse than y'all are admitting

I heard he paints cats black heading into halloween

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Same, I love Conklin too. He's a FA after this season as well if I remember correctly. Wouldn't be surprised to see us target him and try to bring him home. Move NPF to left, draft a guard high, put Conklin on the right. The line suddenly looks much better. Not sure NPF is the long term answer, but he's far from the biggest issue with the line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Who was that, that got put flat on their ass on our 1st drive?

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Conklin was pissed at JRob for not picking up his 5th yr contract...I doubt he wants to come back

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  6. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

You know the thing is..it's not just us.

From watching games this season I would say there are only enough good lineman in the league to maybe fill half the teams with a solid o-line. Everyone else is just scrambling trying to fill gaps and voids as best as possible. It gets even worse when you have to throw in backups.

It seems that college is pumping out amazing pass rushers at about a 10-1 rate as opposed to good o-lineman. As teams stack up on these amazing pass rushers, it's making the mediocre lineman look even worse.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Major turnstile shortage in Siberia right now. Good fit.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Brewer is undersized for a guard, but is smart and loves the game. Could he switch positions? If so, to what? Oversized fullback?! Lol

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

The Bengals went all out on their oline this offseason and it's still been pretty atrocious. Some of that may be growing pains with having 4 new starters but still interesting.

Really makes you question letting Saffold and Conklin walk. Lewan-saffold-jones-davis-conklin vs daley-brewer-jones-randunz-petite fillet. Obviously injuries have lewan and Davis out for us right now but still.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I have hope for some of the young guys even struggling currently. If nothing else, they are getting game time action right now.
    No matter how painful it is to watch, I think we may see some improvements by the end of the year.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar