Offensive Line Rebuild

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 12, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

The Inhaler

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He did at least show flashes of being a good WR.

Needs to get healthy and also need a OC that uses WR/TE for more than blocking. I'm more excited about Chig than Burks tbh

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I feel like the offense would be MUCH better with just a decent OLine and play calling. Henry, Burks, Chig can all be playmakers. Even NWI would be decent if used correctly. I don't think it would be worst in the league with the right OC, even with what they have now.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Oh, I agree! I like Burks. He might of had a better year if the line could hold up to a breeze.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Exactly. Imagine how many plays went bust due to OL whiffs? Not only did it cost plays, it knocked Tanny out of games. Just a decent OL changes everything in the second half of the season.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Lewan is dead to me

• Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Firing the oline coach was the first step to getting better. Coaching there has been bad for a long time. No player development and actual regression

8. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Agreed
    When Munch was OLine coach, he could coach up any scrub into a serviceable lineman. We must hire a good OLine coach

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

For whatever reason, the Titans treat Munch like he's kryptonite since they canned him as HC.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’m curious if it’s the other way around but maybe AAS is also not temping herself to re-hire him after whatever the next coach is leaves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar