Rumor Offensive Coordinator: John McNulty (Kuharsky)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by acqua7, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You can't make a good meal with crappy ingredients.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I agree. Calling plays is just a tiny part of being an OC. It may be what we see the most as fans but it is still just a small part of the job. There is a lot more. We cannot afford a scrub OC just because the HC is calling the plays.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Freeman was a 1st rounder
    Glennon was a 3rd rounder

Say what you want, but they had the tools to succeed. Glennon actually didn't do awful, book is still open on him. I just feel there's better options.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

IMO, all that really matters to me is that the OC is trusted by the head coach, to follow the HC's plan, considering the HC doubles as the OC. Basically an assistant to the HC.

There are certainly less experienced options.

5. JCBRAVE

I was talking about the cardinals guys before he went to Tampa.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Oh yeah, without a doubt I'll give you that. He just doesn't have an impressive resume. I guess most QB coachs don't, until they get that OC offer. As I said, i'll give him a fair chance. I'm just hoping we can pickup Horton or Butler for DC. Russ Grimm at OL coach would be gnarly as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Horton is freed up now, we should get him or Butler for sure.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Who cares he's awful

9. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

He was great before he tore his ACL. Maybe his old coach can get him back to where he was. If he can, he can greatly help this team.

10. JimmyTitan

JimmyTitan Starter

I would love to see, and what this Titan franchise needs in a desperate way, is two coordinators with "major and even head coaching" experience. Gary Kubiak would be a great addition and work very well with Wisenhut's system as would keeping Gregg Williams as D.C considering how many packages Williams runs in a hybrid 3-4.

How ironic would it be if both Kubiak and Wade Phillips joined the staff as co-coordinators. I know, I know, just having a little fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar