Off season decisions...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

OK, I know one game a season does not make. But a lot of people (insert media talking head sheep here) said the Titans lost too much to be competitive. No way they could run, their 1200 yard back left for a new team and women, their best reciever signs a $30,000,000 contract with the lambs. So far, so good for our new GM I would say, maybe just maybe a great young O-Line has something to do with all those rushing yards, and if you look at the lambs stats sheet you will see 0 catches for Drewwww, although I am sure he did drop at least one.:grrhee:

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's hard to drop passes when you are inactive due to injury.

That said, I agree that things look pretty rosy right now, after months of doom and gloom.

3. Big TT

You are of course right, but being inactive may say even more perhaps.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

WE HAVE A PLAN! now if we can get away with not playing RHill for more than 10 snaps a game we will be ok.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If we can form some semblance of a passing game, I'll agree. We were way too one sided this week. If we want to have a successful season, we need to figure out how to pass when they stack against the run. But letting Henry go seems ok, even if he was the second best rusher of the week.

6. Big TT

One sided O, look for me I wouldn't pass at all as long as I could ram the ball straight down the throats of the D. 36 minutes of possesion, 49 rushing attempts, nearly 300 yards rushing, I will take that every week and see you in the SB.

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Exactly.

Being one dimensional on offense is fine if it is successful.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well for this week it's win for the MR era.

As good as the OL played and Chris Brown ran, Vince helped the running game a lot as well. Jags were biting on bootlegs when Chris Brown was already 5 yards downfield.

9. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

so far so good ...

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

right on
    I'd much rather be able to run than pass for 400 yards a game. al we really need is to keep the short to intermediate game clicking and we'll do just fine .... that is if the rush keeps rolling up 200 yards a game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar