Off B. Jones Website

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Feeling Good About Off-Season To Date

We still have a lot of work to do in the off-season, but I am really feeling good about where I am. My knee feels good and I'm in great shape. My body feels good and I'm very, very confident about my situation with the Titans.

Looking back, it was tough going through what I went through last year. I felt I was getting better and better and then I had the knee injury and, just like that, it was over. There are so many questions you have, but God has a plan that He wants me to follow, so I did.

Injuries are always frustrating. They are part of sports. You have to learn to accept that they are part of the game, and you have to be willing to work hard to overcome them.

I've turned the page. I am completely back. I can do what I want to do on the field, and I've worked hard to get my body in better shape than ever so that I won't have to go through those injuries again.

We've had our post-draft camp and we had a lot of good things going on. Our new offensive coordinator, Coach Mike Heimerdinger, is doing some new things that fit our style. He wants to throw the ball down the field a little bit more, which suits me just fine.

Our reps at the camps have been pretty even. We feel good about the group we have. We are all going to contribute this year.

It is still early, though. We have another camp later in the month and then we rest up a little bit in time for training. That is when you really start to separate yourself from the pack. I'm looking forward to it.

In the meantime, I have to keep my focus and continue to learn the system. We're moving along quite well. The team didn't go out in the draft and get somebody early, so that tells me that Coach Fisher trusts us and wants to give us our shot. That makes me feel good.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bring it on!

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I bet he gets cut.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He'll get cut.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

B Jones will stay over Chris Davis or Paul Williams, for sure. And if Mike Williams doesn't step up, he'll stay over him.

6. The Playmaker

Jones is the only guy I haven't read something positve about. I'm still hoping P. Williams makes it.

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Jones has one year left on his contract. If he does not prove he will be a starter, we will cut him. And I don't think he will start. I think Gage will be #1, J-Mac is #2, Ealy is #3, and Roydell is lurking.

8. The Playmaker

Hawkins is in a good position to play a significant role.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Link please...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar