O'Donnell on the game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I would normally agree with you but here is the thing that's been eating at me since the game ended. Fitzpatrick did most of his damage yesterday with his legs by taking advantage of the man coverage. If that was Jake out there, there is no doubt he would have been even more effective. Jake's running could've made the difference yesterday and that will haunt me for a while.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No doubt. Common sense would tell you that we'd have been better off with Jake out there. I'm just saying we don't know for sure what would've happened. He's not the most accurate guy in the world either so a few turnovers definitely isn't out of the realm of possibility.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jake would have absolutely made the difference in that game, sucks he's out but he'll be back soon.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im watching the Colts Seahawks game and the Colts had some luck with reverses, God forbid we try a reverse.

Id lose my shlt if we ran a reverse, Ive NEVER seen a Titans player run a reverse.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we used the reverse when we put pacman on offense, it worked out ok. The reverse would be too complicated for Loggains offense plan.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

KB could hold both corners if we did

1st and 30

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Carolina

Carolina Starter

We should've signed O'Donnell to be the backup. Lve that guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar