OD on Super Bowls

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sunshine, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

NFL Network will show a 30-minute version of all Super Bowls beginning at 3:00 a.m. Sunday, January 28th. Titans/Rams will be at 11:30 p.m. Sunday.

I read in the Tennessean over the weekend that the full Titans/Rams Super Bowl was to be shown tonight at 7:00 p.m., but I didn't see it in today's TV listings.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I heard somewhere that NFLN was showing several old Super Bowls in their entirety. Not highlights or anything, but the entire original broadcast.

I'd like to watch one of those 1970s games again to remember what it was like before the yellow line and all the constant screen graphics.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

They did a series called 'America's Game' about the top twenty Super Bowls, I haven't actually seen it but I can't wait til it comes out on DVD :yes:

4. maximus

maximus Starter

You can get all 40 somethin Super Bowls on DVD at Sam's...or you could the last time I was at Sam's

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

The ones I've seen were very well done.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I might have to look into that, is it just the games themselves or is there some commentary? or did you leave it on the shelf?

7. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

It comes on at 8:30 on the NFL network.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If it is the one I am thinking of, we got those DVDs.

They are like the NFL Network season highlights of the teams that made the Superbowl and other stuff like coaches comments during the game.

They are pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar