OC Early Review

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cozmicfool, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

How did Mariota struggle? He was 6-9 for a touchdown. And there was a major drop or he would have been 7-9. How did he run into a wall? Tannehill has been fine and so has Mariota. Stop caring so much about being right about Mariota on this board and just pull for your team to succeed.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Funny, you keep on going.. And going.... and going....

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I'm glad that our 2nd/3rd string TE in Firkser whose playing against backups is getting the same amount of attention from the opposing defenses as our WR1.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Laz

Laz Starter

I'd say their seems to be decent communication going on...no big delays getting plays in or getting to the line. The standard mix of PSG calls. Not much else to be gathered from the OC perspective other than things ran rather smoothly. It was good to see DW and Brown. Really don't like PSG's. I'd rather the staff pick practice/scrimmage partners.

5. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

You are coming around on the fair and balanced thing man. I am right there with you. If he can play like that keep him. If he can’t, move on. I am with you there

6. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

This is inaccurate, i watched the big play to Davis over a few times, and the ball was placed perfectly. Davis could've caught it hip high in stride, but I believe because he felt the db coming from behind and after the earlier ball being broken up, he decided to come back to the ball and secure the catch, which he did.

7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

leave it to abc to turn this into a mariota hate thread... AGAIN

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

the play starts at 1:27 in this video, Mariota is working the right side of the field before come all the way back left, spotting Davis and delivering a very good ball. Anticipation was not a factor on the play.

Also question for you, did you slide in Dianna Russini's dm's, are you her source?

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

No... just, no.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  10. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

sorry man, i get it, sometimes the truth hurts

• LOL LOL x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar