OC Early Review

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cozmicfool, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Ok TWW2

• LOL LOL x 5
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why do you 2 constantly go at it about Mariota? I just don't get it.

You have your positive opinions on Mariota and he has his negatives opinions on Mariota. Why continue to go at it back and forth?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

No, I talk about other players or coaches good or bad. TWW2 does nothing but complain about anything MM8. He can't go one day, one post, where it's a negative spin on MM8 and I call him out on it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Then ignore him..

You guys keep adding fuel to the fire.

6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

it was in the practice day thread! lmao

7. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

So that's what I was hoping for. Maybe a new wrinkle. Terry Robiske was horrid, but I liked all the motions and pre snap movements he added. It was different and we saw that earlier on.

8. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I don't know- seems to me if they are going to do anything special or different we won't see it until the season starts. Given how well Marcus has looked over the years when the pace has been quickened I wouldn't be shocked if they used more of the uptempo type pace he was used to in college. I have no reason to think they will except maybe to play on his strengths.

9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I would imagine he was just measuring the water there.....

Sampling to see if Arthur would shhh the bed in London, the same as Laflurrrr did.

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I’d imagine the 2 point play was just Vrabel trying to get some work in on that front. It’s preseason, a time to practice and work on things. Notice belichick did the same after the Pats TD.

As for art smith, we don’t really know anything yet. No one is showing anything at this time of year. Vanilla as it gets. Teams don’t gameplan or scout out the opponent for preseason games, which is a big part of the OC job. Not just calling plays on a sheet, but can he come up with a game plan that works against the opponent week in and week out? Can he make in game adjustments? These are the things that separate OCs, and you just don’t get that in PS.

In will say, I haven’t seen any signs yet that the job is too big for him.

What we will likely get is a mix of Lefluer and Mularkey from him, and I would assume he puts his own mark on it as well.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar