Observations from Friday’s OTA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

if pacman would've stayed clean and kept developing and Vince wouldn't have acted
    like a spoiled baby and fisher wasnt so underhanded and sleazy, that team was fun to watch for a hot second, i must admit. I feel
    like this new team could be really exciting too. (barring no major injuries)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Godwins law should apply to Vince Young.

In fact, I'm creating a new theory: GoTitans Law" As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Vince Young or Jeff Fisher approaches 1.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

If topic = thugs, then result = Jeff Fisher.

If topic = QBs, then result = Vince Young.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah hes pretty much useless on a long ball. Which makes me worried about hunters ceiling with Locker at QB. Still think a guy like Robert Woods would have been better for Locker

5. TitansWillWin2

He's way behind VY was at this point in his career!

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I totally agree with Riverman

Although it has been approaching 20 years now and I have yet too see a Titan OC develop a scheme that fit his players. Every Titan OC has attempted too shoehorn the talent into THEIR system. From Les 'between the 20s' Steckel to Chow to that IFL retread MM hired off the unemployment line.

I really want Loggains too break that mold, but honestly will be surprised if and when he does. Hope Im wrong

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I find it hard too believe Cook was not in that group

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

His deep ball is not useless because he has the strength to really fling it down field, we just haven't had the combination of timing and explosive receivers to make it all click.

I fully expect his deep ball to be an asset in 2013.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. TitansWillWin2

I hope your right b/c he looked like hasselback trying to throw a deep ball last year!

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He had some bad moments last year, thats for sure, but I really believe it was just too much of a cluster f**k for anything to really work well.

Terrible coaching, terrible blocking, terrible everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar