Observations From First Day of Rookie Mini-Camp (Wyatt)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, May 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Listen to the fans that call into 104.5. Yes, they are that aloof.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I meant you wear khakis to work...

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I heard that got worse with the new show they started up that took over for the Midday 180.

4. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

You should listen to Alabama football network I live in Tuscaloosa now unfortunately so every now and then I’ll turn it on to listen to the idiots call in, I guess it’s like that everywhere but it’s really bad in Alabama.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Yea, they cut a lot of people and they had to make sure they left Dawn Davenport on there for equality purposes. It's really bad.

6. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

This is why people are moving off traditional radio programs and to podcasts.

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It really is everywhere. You should hear the Clemson fans who truly believe the refs screwed them out of two national championships.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Does working for the Titans put a damper on Mike Keith's play by play as well. You know, where Henry is making one of the greatest runs in NFL history and the call is 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 and then he sounds like a 5 yr old TOUCHDOWN TITANS. Henry could be throwing bodies around like they are laundry and without having the TV on you would have no idea.

Thus maybe the clip the nuts of all their employees? Keith certainly has his clipped.

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I could hear the call now... "And another body goes flying across the out of bounds line, Henry still on his feet! OOOOH my god, he crushes the DB, I felt that in my chest and I'm out of shouting distance! Call an ambulance! Henry to the 40 with a rag doll trying to hold on to him! Looks like toilet paper in a breeze behind Henry, and he faceplants at the 37. Looks like bowling pins lying around out there, Henry to the 20, one man with an angle, he can't catch him. My God bodies everywhere! Touchdown Henry! Someone should get a man with a bugle to play Taps out there. Does anyone know CPR!?" “Wait a minute! There appears to be a piece of Josh Norman on the field! He plays for a different team! Another piece was found months ago in Arizona, with imprints of Henry’s hand imbedded. This is crazy folks! We’ll be back after a commercial break.”

#29 Hormesis, May 20, 2021
    Last edited: May 21, 2021
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yep, or something like this:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar